More World Challenge

Saturday, December 17, 2011
Following up to my previous post 'World Challenge', I have finally found some time to post some of the environmental concepts I drew for that challenge. I've continued to work on this project and will share the rest (probably after the holidays) which includes some character designs.

I am still learning a great number of new techniques and I am discovering that my largest obstacle was that I haven't kept all of my reference materials over the years. Time to start a new personal reference library.

In any event, some of my environment sketches for the planet Anchiale:



As always, thanks for looking. =) 

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Behind The Web

Something

Don't forget to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!
 

© 2010 Sketches & Scribbles, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV