UnEarthed Characters.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
So due to a large battle with sleep deprivation (and the recent rambling of my flash-pro BF)  I got to wondering if I still knew my way around an action script. Turns out a lot of the basics have come flooding back. i even gave a character of mine the ability to blink! woohoo. (but more on that later).

Upon revisiting today  I came across one of my many unused web-comic characters. So I gave her some sloppy colour and thought I would share.

I may have to do more with this character in the future. She was a lot of fun to create back in the days when I related to her pessimistic, condescending, loathing attitude towards most people. 

And I found a whole sketchbook of other characters who I find interesting to varying degrees. Some of them may show up here again in the future. 

heh. 

ANYWAY...

Thanks for looking. 

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Behind The Web

Something

Don't forget to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!
 

© 2010 Sketches & Scribbles, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV