Cartoon Me Project - Progress

Friday, May 11, 2012
So among the other projects I am working on, I am also working on a project I am calling "Cartoon Me".
Essentially this project is designed to help me practice working towards a cartoon likeness of people. The reason I want to practice this is because I would like to start drawing a web comic. Before I do I want to sharpen my skills when it comes to breaking down the face into basic shapes while still being recognizable.

I promised to show progress, and while there hasn't been much lately, here is where it stands thus far. This will be a long running project, I assure you. heh.






Thanks for looking. Be sure to check back for more progress on this project. =D

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Behind The Web

Something

Don't forget to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!
 

© 2010 Sketches & Scribbles, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV