Work in Progress!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Eeeek! I almost never show work in progress because there is such a high probability that one of two things will happen:

1. it will change drastically
2. it will end up in the discard pile.


However I think i have an idea of where I want to take this one so I figured it was worth the risk.

I am working in vectors and using some brushes I have never used before.



As you can tell I've only started to block in colour, and light and shadow. And composition. I still want to make her left hand (the one that is missing) somehow be holding the frame. Perhaps this means I need to work on making the border "more alive" without being overtaking. 

I'm fairly certain this will be the approximate colour pallet. I'd like to work in a semi-analogous and I have yet to add my ink lines. The dark grey lines seen above were my original sketch lines. 

So yes... a work in progress with lots more to go. I don't really want to show it at this stage BUT i always find benefit from the WIPs of others so... y'know. 

Sleep deprived self now signing off. 

Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Behind The Web

Something

Don't forget to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!
 

© 2010 Sketches & Scribbles, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV